Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're someone who loves to sample the cookie dough batter when you're baking cookies, then you're going to love this Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal! Just prepare this easy oatmeal the night before and you'll have a sweet morning treat that'll fuel you until your next mealtime.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, milk, syrup, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Serve cold or warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 7.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 216mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 11g 43 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.