Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham and cheese is one of those classic combinations that always goes well together. Naturally, we sandwiched these two together into a pie shell to make this amazing breakfast recipe for Ham and Cheese Quiche.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and flute edges.
- In a medium bowl, combine Swiss and Cheddar cheeses; mix well. Place half the cheese mixture in the pie shell, then top it with the ham and remaining cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and half-and-half; pour evenly over top.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Swiss and Cheddar cheeses are traditional for quiche, but you could certainly use a combination of whatever kinds you've got left over. You could start a tradition of having a different flavor combination every time you make it!
- Almost everyone loves quiche, including real men! Here's another tasty option for you to try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 757
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62g 95 %
- Saturated Fat 36g 180 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 66 %
- Cholesterol 325mg 108 %
- Sodium 739mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!