Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Pennsylvania Dutch-inspired Layered Amish Breakfast Bake is the perfect wholesome rise 'n' shine all-in-one-pan breakfast for a lazy weekend morning.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups cornflakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line baking dish with 6 slices bread. Layer half the ham over bread and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; repeat layers one more time.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Slowly pour over entire casserole. Mix butter with cornflakes and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and set.
- What could be a better addition to breakfast than a side of crispy Hash Browns?
- This Amish-style casserole is wholesome and filling, just like our recipe for Amish Breakfast Casserole.
- For more Amish breakfast casseroles and recipes, check out our collection of 8 Amish breakfast recipes.
For more information on beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch country, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 405
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 174mg 58 %
- Sodium 1,127mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!
Breakfast in a Mug
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Slice and Go Oatmeal
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Ham and Cheese Quiche
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Mexican Breakfast Bake
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole