We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In other recipes we've topped bagels with everything from vegetable cream cheese to happy faces. Now it's time to give them a bit of Mexican flair.
What You'll Need
- 6 bagels, split
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 (3 ounce) package cooked chorizo sausage, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Place bagel halves on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa until well blended. Top bagel halves evenly with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with sausage and broil 3 to 4 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
For appetizer-sized treats, substitute a 9-ounce package of frozen mini-bagels (thawed and split) for the full-sized bagels.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
- 24 Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- All In One Breakfast
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"