Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
This is the easiest breakfast casserole you'll ever make. No, really. Thanks to some shortcut frozen ingredients, this Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole can be put together in no time. And since it's a make-ahead casserole, you can make it an hour in advance or even a day in advance!
What You'll Need
- 6 frozen waffles, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (9.6-ounce) package frozen sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- maple syrup (optional)
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Layer half of waffles on bottom of prepared dish. Top with half of sausage crumbles and 1/2 cup of cheese. Repeat layer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and salt until well combined. Pour egg mixture evenly over waffle mixture.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Before serving, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until eggs are set in center. Drizzle with syrup and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!
Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
Easter Brunch Recipe Bonanza: 18 Recipes for Easter Brunch
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Easy Cheesy Cherry Danish
Lemon Glazed Sweet Rolls
Breakfast in a Mug
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns
24 Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
Farmer's Breakfast Bake