All-in-One Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Mother’s day right around the corner, we have an all-in-one dish that Mom is going to love. It’s loaded with a handful of our dairy- and freezer-aisle favorites and is super easy to make. All you have to add is the TLC and dig in.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6.4-ounce) packages fully cooked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups liquid egg (see Tip)
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!