Blueberry and Orange Yogurt Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It takes just three healthy ingredients to build these luscious Blueberry and Orange Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits. Our easy blueberry parfait recipe is the perfect breakfast or midday snack you can feel good about.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup granola
- 3 (5-ounce) cartons low-fat orange yogurt
- 4 cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- Orange zest for garnish
What to Do
- Divide and layer ingredients into four glasses, starting with granola then blueberries then yogurt; repeat layers.
- Garnish with fresh orange zest.
For more Chilean blueberry recipes and information, please click here.
Jump start your morning with a healthy breakfast - check out How to Start Your Day Out Right: 11 Healthy Breakfast Recipes today!
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Strawberry Cheesecake Breakfast Rollups
- Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person