We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sausage Pinwheels are an easy breakfast recipe that tastes delicious on Christmas or any morning. All you need are four ingredients to make these meaty rolled-up breakfast delights!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package spicy pork sausage (such as Jimmy Dean)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls each)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine sausage, red pepper, and scallions; mix well. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and press seams together to form one large rectangle. Repeat with second package of crescent rolls.
- Spread half of sausage mixture evenly over each rectangle; starting from narrow end, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut each roll into eight equal slices and place each on its side on a baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink and crust is golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 179
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 377mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- 6 Ooey Gooey Homemade Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- Eggnog French Toast Bake
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- All-in-One Breakfast Bake
- Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"
- Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake