Slow Cooker Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of going out to the store and buying pre-made granola, why not make your own healthy mix? Our Slow Cooker Granola is a tasty combination of all of your favorite ingredients. It's easy to make and is just as great for breakfast as it is for snack-time.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain flake cereal
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Coat a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats and cereal. In a small bowl, whisk egg whites and honey until combined. Pour honey mixture over oats mixture and toss until evenly coated. Place mixture in slow cooker.
- Place lid on top leaving slightly ajar so moisture can escape. Cook 2 hours on HIGH or until crispy, gently stirring every 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Place granola on baking sheet. Sprinkle with almonds and cranberries; stir gently and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Feel free to use different dried fruits and nuts to change it up!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 36mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 81g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.1g 32 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).