Slow Cooker Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of going out to the store and buying pre-made granola, why not make your own healthy mix? Our Slow Cooker Granola is a tasty combination of all of your favorite ingredients. It's easy to make and is just as great for breakfast as it is for snack-time.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain flake cereal
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Coat a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats and cereal. In a small bowl, whisk egg whites and honey until combined. Pour honey mixture over oats mixture and toss until evenly coated. Place mixture in slow cooker.
- Place lid on top leaving slightly ajar so moisture can escape. Cook 2 hours on HIGH or until crispy, gently stirring every 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Place granola on baking sheet. Sprinkle with almonds and cranberries; stir gently and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Feel free to use different dried fruits and nuts to change it up!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!