We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tortilla blintzes?! Are we kidding? Nope! We love to mix and match the foods of different cultures, so why not make cheese-stuffed tortillas that can be the perfect addition to any brunch buffet.
What You'll Need
- 16 ounces small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 six-inch flour tortillas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- inch baking dish with cookimg spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; mix well.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of each tortilla up over cheese mixture, then both sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top of each closed and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until slightly golden. Serve immediately.
Top with sour cream or your favorite fruit preserves.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)