We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tortilla blintzes?! Are we kidding? Nope! We love to mix and match the foods of different cultures, so why not make cheese-stuffed tortillas that can be the perfect addition to any brunch buffet.
What You'll Need
- 16 ounces small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 six-inch flour tortillas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- inch baking dish with cookimg spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; mix well.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of each tortilla up over cheese mixture, then both sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top of each closed and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until slightly golden. Serve immediately.
Top with sour cream or your favorite fruit preserves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!