All In One Breakfast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Getting a great start on your morning is as easy as making our All In One Breakfast! We've loaded this dish with potatoes, veggies, and eggs, and nestled them together in a creamy, buttery blanket that we like to sprinkle some cheese over. So, breakfast anyone?
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 boiled or baked potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and peppers and saute about 5 minutes, or until onions are softened. Add potatoes and saute about 10 minutes, or until mixture starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Stir gently 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set but not dry. Serve immediately.
For an extra special treat, why not serve this up with a Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!