All In One Breakfast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Getting a great start on your morning is as easy as making our All In One Breakfast! We've loaded this dish with potatoes, veggies, and eggs, and nestled them together in a creamy, buttery blanket that we like to sprinkle some cheese over. So, breakfast anyone?
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 boiled or baked potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and peppers and saute about 5 minutes, or until onions are softened. Add potatoes and saute about 10 minutes, or until mixture starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Stir gently 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set but not dry. Serve immediately.
For an extra special treat, why not serve this up with a Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!