Banana Crepes with Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dangerously delicious, these Banana Crepes with Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce are a French delicacy. Bon appetit!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large firm bananas, sliced
- 6 ready-made crepes (See Note)
- Powdered sugar
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine chocolate spread and milk ; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and brown sugar. Add bananas; cook 2 minutes or until softened.
- Spoon bananas evenly down center of crepes. Fold sides over, and place seam side down on serving plates. Spoon sauce over crepes, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve immediately.
Look for prepackaged crepes near the fruit in the produce section of larger supermarkets.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 746
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35g 55 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 86 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 342mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 102g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 75g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.