Blueberry Cream Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine layers of tart lemon pudding, gingersnap cookie crumbs, whipped cream, and fresh blueberries. These parfaits not only look beautiful, but taste fresh and scrumptious, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 12 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (2 to 2-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- Prepare lemon pudding according to package directions, using the milk.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer at medium-high speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold into prepared lemon pudding.
- Spoon a layer of pudding mixture into 4 to 6 individual serving glasses, or a 1-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle lightly with cookie crumbs then add a layer of blueberries. Repeat layers then finish with a layer of pudding mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and blueberries, if desired, then serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the North American Blueberry Council
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!