Key Lime Pie in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) wide mouth mason jars
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 drops green food color
- 4 lime slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Evenly divide crumb mixture between jars; lightly pack down.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, and lime juice; beat with an electric mixer one minute. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and the food color until thoroughly mixed. Evenly spoon the mixture into each jar.
- Screw on lids and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Remove lids, dollop with remaining whipped topping, and garnish each with a lime slice.
- Can't find key lime juice? Don't worry--lime juice works well, too!
- These can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge, for the next time you get the hankering for something sweet!
- Try another tasty pie made in a jar with our recipe for Peach Cobbler Jars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 468mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!