Bananas Foster Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flour tortillas easily transform into shortcut crepes that we fill with pudding and top with a mixture of warm bananas tossed in a to-die-for sauce. Bananas Foster Crepes are a do-it-yourself dessert worthy of a French chef.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons whipped topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix and milk, and whisk until mixture thickens; chill.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat until mixture is melted, stirring occasionally. Gently stir in banana slices and cook 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, place tortillas on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Remove tortillas from oven and evenly divide pudding between them, placing pudding in center of each. Fold in both ends of tortillas then roll up. Place seam-side down on serving plates and spoon banana mixture over crepes. Top with whipped topping, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 369
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.3g 11 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 407mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!