No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's warm outside, so why not make a satisfyingly cold dessert? Strawberry Icebox Cake is an easy, no-bake treat shared with us by Amy over at Chew Out Loud. It's perfect for Easter, 4th of July, or any summer get together. Just mix, chill, serve, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, hulled, and thinly sliced
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 20 ounces whole graham crackers (about 24-28 crackers or 4 sleeves)
- Simple ganache
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 5,088
- Calories from Fat 1,261
- Total Fat 140g 216 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 94 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 75g 151 %
- Cholesterol 106mg 35 %
- Sodium 5,874mg 245 %
- Total Carbohydrates 930g 310 %
- Dietary Fiber 39g 155 %
- Sugars 304g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.