Cherries Jubilee Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In fancy restaurants, cherries jubilee is often served flaming. Our homemade Cherries Jubilee Parfaits are served ice cold. They've got the same big taste, but with a much smaller price tag!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and whisk until slightly thickened. Gently stir in the whipped topping and 1 tablespoon almonds. Layer half the pudding mixture and half the cherries equally into 6 to 8 parfait glasses. Repeat layers and garnish with remaining almonds.
- Cover loosely and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you want, add some additional whipped topping before garnishing with the almonds.