Chocolate Mousse Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1/2 dozen
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
When you pull these cute little tarts from the fridge, everyone will be delighted! With just 4 easy ingredients and 5 minutes you can prep our Chocolate Mousse Tarts. Pop them in the fridge to set up, and you have a great make ahead dessert. They're perfect for entertaining!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 single-serving graham cracker tart shells
- Shaved chocolate for garnish (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together until thickened and smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and mix well.
- Spoon equally into tart shells and top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping, covering pudding mixture completely.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate, then cover loosely and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
It's easy to shave chocolate. Just take a chocolate bar and grate it with a hand-held cheese grater or, for larger chocolate curls, use a vegetable peeler.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!