Crusty Blueberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to make homemade cobbler! Our Crusty Blueberry Cobbler is brimming with bubbling berries topped with a buttery crust.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter for dotting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together blueberries, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture then dot with butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until just crispy.
This is mouthwatering as is or you can serve it with whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!