Crusty Blueberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to make homemade cobbler! Our Crusty Blueberry Cobbler is brimming with bubbling berries topped with a buttery crust.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter for dotting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together blueberries, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture then dot with butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until just crispy.
This is mouthwatering as is or you can serve it with whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
- Strawberry Betty
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Death by Chocolate