Mini Chocolate Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 40
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 10 Min
Mini Chocolate Tarts pack gigantic taste into bite-sized portions. This easy dessert is perfect because you can get your chocolate fix in a single bite and still have room and calories for tasting other desserts.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs
- 40 mini foil muffin cup liners
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine chocolate chips, butter, sugar, water, and coffee granules and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in eggs until mixture is smooth.
- Place muffin cup liners in mini muffin tins or on a rimmed baking sheet. Carefully pour chocolate mixture into liners, filling each about three-quarters full.
- Bake 8 minutes; tarts will not be completely set in the middle. Cool, cover loosely, then chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- These can be made in any shape muffin or mini cake pans that you like. And why not take 'em to the next level by garnishing the individual tarts with whipped cream and fresh raspberries!
- Check out our complete collection of marvelous mini dessert recipes - just click here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!