Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the secret to a chocolate lovers heart? How about a chocolate cake frosted with our Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting? Now that's what we call decadence!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
What to Do
- In a large bowl, blend the confectioners' sugar, butter, half and half, vanilla, and salt with an electric beater at low speed until well combined.
- Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, until creamy. Add the cocoa powder, and beat until well combined. Add more half and half, if necessary, until the frosting reaches spreading consistency.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"