Perfect Pineapple Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a new and fun Perfect Pineapple Fritters recipe that's super easy and super tasty! It's sweet, fresh pineapple with a crunchy batter coating, and it comes together in a cinch! Top it off with some powdered sugar, and you've got a treat that's perfect for everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick round slices, then patted dry
- 1 cup powdered sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, and egg; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Dip pineapple slices into batter, one at a time. Shake off excess batter, then carefully place in oil in batches, if necessary.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
- Sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar. (If you like them really coated, place powdered sugar in a shallow dish then carefully dip hot fritters in the sugar, coating completely.) Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If batter becomes a bit too thick, add a tablespoon or two of milk to it until it’s the perfect consistency to coat the slices.
- If you love our Perfect Pineapple Fritters then you've got to try our Nutty Pineapple Cake, or these smooth-as-can-be Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares!
- For more fritter recipes, try our Apple Fritters, or for a more traditional taste, try our Easy Corn Fritters!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more irresistable desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 240
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 143mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!