Raspberry Brownie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 brownie bites
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The French have a classic dessert that combines flavorful raspberries with the creamy taste of chocolate. We've got a shortcut approach that'll give you the same big taste with just a small bit of work. Our Raspberry Brownie Bites will be a heavenly treat for anyone lucky enough to try one!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) package brownie mix, prepared according to the package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir chocolate chips and raspberry preserves into brownie batter. Spread evenly into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 20 minutes, then cut into 1-1/2-inch squares. Enjoy!
Just a Suggestion!
- We suggest garnishing these brownie bites with fresh raspberries, but that's just us.
- For more wonderful brownie recipes, try our Cherry Cola Brownies, our Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies, or our "Fool 'em" Black Bean Brownies!
- To satisfy your candy craving, try our Homemade Peanut Butter Cups or our Coconut Joys.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 114
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.9g 2 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 34mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.