Ice Cream Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be Italian to claim this pizza as your own...you just have to love serving easy desserts that disappear as soon as you make them!
What You'll Need
- 1 box (21 to 23 ounces) fudge brownie mix, mixed according to the package directions
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions, then pour the batter into a 12-inch rimmed pizza pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Soften the ice cream, then spread it evenly over the top. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips then the walnuts. Press the chips and walnuts lightly into the ice cream. Drizzle with the fudge sauce and place in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, until the ice cream is firm. If freezing for a longer period of time, cover the pizza once the fudge has set.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 521
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 246mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!