Inside Out Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fall is a great time for creative recipes. Try Inside-Out Caramel Apples for one of the best!
What You'll Need
- 4 baking apples (Rome, Fuji, or Northern Spy)
- 8 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What to Do
- With an apple corer or paring knife, remove core of each apple without cutting through the bottom. Peel the top portion of each apple and place it in a microwave-safe bowl (see Notes).
- Place 1 tablespoon caramel sauce into cavity of each apple then add 1 tablespoon walnuts over the top. Drizzle 1 tablespoon caramel sauce over each apple.
- Loosely cover apples with wax paper and microwave about 8 to 10 minutes, or until apples are tender. Allow to cool slightly before serving.