Inside Out Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fall is a great time for creative recipes. Try Inside-Out Caramel Apples for one of the best!
What You'll Need
- 4 baking apples (Rome, Fuji, or Northern Spy)
- 8 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What to Do
- With an apple corer or paring knife, remove core of each apple without cutting through the bottom. Peel the top portion of each apple and place it in a microwave-safe bowl (see Notes).
- Place 1 tablespoon caramel sauce into cavity of each apple then add 1 tablespoon walnuts over the top. Drizzle 1 tablespoon caramel sauce over each apple.
- Loosely cover apples with wax paper and microwave about 8 to 10 minutes, or until apples are tender. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)