Mixed Berry Nacho
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our light and refreshing south-of-the-border dessert is sure to delight anyone with a sweet tooth who doesn't want to tip the scales.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Refrigerated original dairy whipped topping (in spray can)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, combine tortilla strips, honey, and cinnamon; gently toss to coat. Place strips in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until strips are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Divide strawberries and blueberries into serving dishes and top with whipped topping. Garnish with baked tortilla strips and serve immediately.
Place extra tortilla strips in a covered plastic container for later use.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of Reddi-wip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!