Mixed Berry Nacho
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our light and refreshing south-of-the-border dessert is sure to delight anyone with a sweet tooth who doesn't want to tip the scales.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Refrigerated original dairy whipped topping (in spray can)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, combine tortilla strips, honey, and cinnamon; gently toss to coat. Place strips in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until strips are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Divide strawberries and blueberries into serving dishes and top with whipped topping. Garnish with baked tortilla strips and serve immediately.
Place extra tortilla strips in a covered plastic container for later use.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of Reddi-wip
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.