We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Three ingredients and you're on your way to a south-of-the-border favorite. Watch, it's gonna be a favorite in the north, east, and west, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the melted chocolate, then gently fold in the coffee-flavored liqueur.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
For good ol' mocha mousse without the alcohol, substitute 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 teaspoon warm water for the coffee-flavored liqueur.