No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a simple way to whip up one of our favorite Southern treats! No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight uses instant pudding mix as a shortcut to make this easy dessert recipe that's fit for a group.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Beat first 3 ingredients at low speed with an electric beater 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Line bottom and sides of a 1-1/2-quart bowl with vanilla wafers. Layer with 1/3 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of bananas; repeat layers, ending with pudding mixture. Chill. Spread with whipped topping.
If dessert's your thing, invite the gang over for a dessert party. You'll want to plan for a later time than usual so it won't conflict with dinnertime. Serve up a variety of your favorite sweets, plus coffee. This is a great way to entertain without planning a complete meal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 355
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 253mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!