We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rhubarb fans, unite! This recipe for Rhubarb Cobbler is simple enough to whip up on any old weeknight yet fancy enough to bring to your neighbor's next potluck.
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen rhubarb, thawed and diced
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place rhubarb in bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb then sprinkle dry gelatin over sugar. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the gelatin. Place pieces of butter on the cake mix and slowly drizzle cold water over the top.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Turn off oven and leave in another 15 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 409
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 383mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"