We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rhubarb fans, unite! This recipe for Rhubarb Cobbler is simple enough to whip up on any old weeknight yet fancy enough to bring to your neighbor's next potluck.
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen rhubarb, thawed and diced
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place rhubarb in bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb then sprinkle dry gelatin over sugar. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the gelatin. Place pieces of butter on the cake mix and slowly drizzle cold water over the top.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Turn off oven and leave in another 15 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 409
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 383mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!