Special Occasion Chocolate Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you guess how I came up with this name? Because I can make them in no time for family birthdays and other celebrations. I fill them with the guest of honor's favorite filling (or whatever filling I'm in the mood for).
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Place 6 paper baking cups into 6 muffin tins. In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate and shortening over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Starting at the top edge of each paper cup, spoon the chocolate over the insides of the cups, completely covering the inside of each cup with about 4 teaspoons of the mixture. Refrigerate the cups until firm, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the paper from the chocolate and place the cups on a serving plate; chill until ready to use.
- Before serving, fill with your favorite pudding, mousse, or ice cream.
I love making these, 'cause I can fill them with something different every time. Sometimes I even use a variety of fillings so I can present a really colorful platter!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 1.2mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.