We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 per serving
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Our Autumn Wontons are the perfect pumpkin dessert to serve at your next dinner party. This little taste of something sweet and elegant will impress everyone! You've never seen a more delicate dessert, and we know this perfect combination of East meets West is just what you need to spice up your holiday!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 32 wonton wrappers
- Confectioner's sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice; mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg. Lay out half the wontons on a flat surface. Brush edges with egg. Place one teaspoon pumpkin mixture in center of wonton. Pull up 2 opposite sides so they meet; squeeze together. Pull up 2 other sides and squeeze together to close wonton. They should look like a 4-pointed star. Place assembled wonton on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wontons and pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until top edges begin to brown. Serve warm or let cool completely. Sprinkle generously with confectioner's sugar.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more easy pumpkin recipes? Try these Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups at your next party. And this Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake will be a hit no matter where you serve it!
- For more delicious dessert fun, try our Best Homemade Desserts with Pie Filling!
- We've got more sweet desserts from Asia right here. Try these Chinese Almond Rounds, our Sweet Korean Pancakes, or our Good Luck Sherbet!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!