Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's not to love about this easy, no-bake dessert recipe? Our Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna is a dream come true, and you only need 4 ingredients to make it. If you're a fan of everything peanut butter, then you're going to be all over this dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package peanut butter sandwich cookies, plus extra cookies crushed for garnish (We used Nutter Butter)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, prepare pudding according to package directions; refrigerate 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish with peanut butter cookies. Spread half the pudding evenly over the cookies, then layer with half the whipped topping and sprinkle with half the candy. Repeat layers. Garnish with crushed cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
Just a Suggestion!
- To make this Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna even more amazing, drizzle it with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter that you've warmed in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- For more easy peanutbutter desserts, make our Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake, our Buckeye Brownies, or our Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
- Let's make more no-bake desserts! Try our 8-Layer Pistachio Squares, our Banana Pudding Dream, or our Chocolate-Kissed Orange Squares.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 455
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.5g 13 %
- Cholesterol 1.2mg 0 %
- Sodium 422mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!