Bubblin' Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our Bubblin' Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler is a pipin' hot, perfectly cozy, flavor-packed dessert that no one believes is diabetic-friendly. But it is! It's a wonderful way to warm up everyone on a cold winter's night, or anytime you're craving something good and sweet, without the guilt of other desserts!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon light, fat-free margarine
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, and honey; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into 5 (8-ounce) ramekins or oven-proof serving dishes.
- In a small bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and margarine until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over ramekins. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. (This way, if the ramekins boil over, the tray will catch the mess.)
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and tops are golden. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen Tips
- This recipe comes straight out of our Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites Cookbook! It's ADA approved and filled with over 130 diabetic-friendly recipes that the whole family will love!
- For more diabetic-friendly recipes, make sure to check out our sister site, Everyday Diabetic Recipes!
- Love our strawberry rhubarb recipe? Then you have to check out our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake and, for a hearty dinner recipe that is sure to impress, check out our Old-Fashioned Chicken 'n' Dumplings!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent diabetic-friendly dessert recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 116
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 62mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!