Pina Colada Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pina Colada Bread Pudding recipe is sure to get your taste buds hula dancing! Spices like cinnamon and nutmeg make this tropical bread pudding a delicious treat the whole family will love.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups fresh bread cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, 1 cup cream of coconut, pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well. Pour over bread cubes, making sure bread is completely moistened.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine heavy cream and remaining cream of coconut just until stiff.
- Serve over warm bread pudding or, if you prefer, chill pudding and topping until ready to serve, making topping within 2 to 3 hours of serving; top just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.