Pina Colada Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pina Colada Bread Pudding recipe is sure to get your taste buds hula dancing! Spices like cinnamon and nutmeg make this tropical bread pudding a delicious treat the whole family will love.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups fresh bread cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, 1 cup cream of coconut, pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well. Pour over bread cubes, making sure bread is completely moistened.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine heavy cream and remaining cream of coconut just until stiff.
- Serve over warm bread pudding or, if you prefer, chill pudding and topping until ready to serve, making topping within 2 to 3 hours of serving; top just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.