Pina Colada Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pina Colada Bread Pudding recipe is sure to get your taste buds hula dancing! Spices like cinnamon and nutmeg make this tropical bread pudding a delicious treat the whole family will love.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups fresh bread cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, 1 cup cream of coconut, pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well. Pour over bread cubes, making sure bread is completely moistened.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine heavy cream and remaining cream of coconut just until stiff.
- Serve over warm bread pudding or, if you prefer, chill pudding and topping until ready to serve, making topping within 2 to 3 hours of serving; top just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!