Asian Ramen Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asian Ramen Salad is an easy way to turn staple ingredients into a recipe that's worth a million bucks. The combination of sweet-and-sour dressing mixed with ramen noodles is one you won't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle sweet-and-sour dressing
What to Do
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles; reserve for another use. Break noodles into pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; add ramen noodles and pecans, and saute until lightly browned. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, toss together noodle mixture, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, and scallions; add 1/4 cup dressing, tossing to coat. Serve with remaining dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 303
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 605mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.