Fiesta Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, onion, and basil; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for other ways to enjoy an abundance of zucchini, you'll love our Crunchy Zucchini Strips!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.