Garden Quinoa Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say "so-long" to that same boring side dish you make every night! We're introducing something new that's packed with light, bright, beautiful flavor and a healthy twist. You're gonna love our Garden Quinoa Toss! Along with being tasty, this dish is an easy way to sneak in a serving of veggies. One thing's for certain, this easy throw-together salad is the answer to all your kitchen woes.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup (1/2-inch dice) seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 (7.75-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Place in a large bowl; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare Lemon Vinaigrette by whisking together all the ingredients.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, onion, chickpeas and vinaigrette to the quinoa; toss to combine. Add cheese and lightly toss. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- We've got more quinoa where that came from. Try our All-in-One Quinoa Bowl, our Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers, or our Healthy Slow Cooker Comfort Soup!
- Our deli salads are as good as it gets! Try our "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad, our Apple Bacon Coleslaw, or our BLT Egg Salad.
- For a more traditional green salad, try our Zesty Flank Steak Salad, or our fan-favorite Garbage Salad!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!