Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garden-fresh ruby-red tomatoes teamed with chunks of mozzarella cheese and drizzled with a homemade balsamic dressing make for the freshest-tasting Italian-style starter. Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Salad is the perfect salad for summer entertaining!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place tomato and mozzarella chunks in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well then pour over tomato and cheese mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
- If you loved this recipe for Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Salad, check out our collection for 8 Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!