Butter Pecan Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 (6-inch) waffles
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
If you love the taste of butter pecan ice cream, then you'll love how we took the tasty flavor over-the-top with this easy breakfast recipe. Butter Pecan Waffles are a dish that you'll want on your breakfast table!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine maple syrup, butter, and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Cook until butter melts and syrup is warmed through; keep warm.
- Preheat electric or stove top waffle iron. Coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, remaining vanilla, and oil. Add to flour mixture, and whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter evenly onto waffle iron, but not all the way to the edges, as batter will spread when waffle iron is closed. Cook about 1-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove waffle from waffle iron with a fork. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying waffle iron with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Serve waffles topped with syrup and sprinkled with pecans.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.