Butter Pecan Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 (6-inch) waffles
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
If you love the taste of butter pecan ice cream, then you'll love how we took the tasty flavor over-the-top with this easy breakfast recipe. Butter Pecan Waffles are a dish that you'll want on your breakfast table!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine maple syrup, butter, and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Cook until butter melts and syrup is warmed through; keep warm.
- Preheat electric or stove top waffle iron. Coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, remaining vanilla, and oil. Add to flour mixture, and whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter evenly onto waffle iron, but not all the way to the edges, as batter will spread when waffle iron is closed. Cook about 1-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove waffle from waffle iron with a fork. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying waffle iron with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Serve waffles topped with syrup and sprinkled with pecans.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.