Butter Pecan Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 (6-inch) waffles
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
If you love the taste of butter pecan ice cream, then you'll love how we took the tasty flavor over-the-top with this easy breakfast recipe. Butter Pecan Waffles are a dish that you'll want on your breakfast table!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine maple syrup, butter, and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Cook until butter melts and syrup is warmed through; keep warm.
- Preheat electric or stove top waffle iron. Coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, remaining vanilla, and oil. Add to flour mixture, and whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter evenly onto waffle iron, but not all the way to the edges, as batter will spread when waffle iron is closed. Cook about 1-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove waffle from waffle iron with a fork. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying waffle iron with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Serve waffles topped with syrup and sprinkled with pecans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!