We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They sure know how to get everyone out of bed for breakfast down on an Amish farm. Perfect pancake recipes like a Hootenanny Pancake which look as good as they taste and are a cinch to make, will guarantee that your gang won't be snoozing through the alarm clock.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set. Top with berries and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Slice and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 230mg 77 %
- Sodium 420mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.