We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They sure know how to get everyone out of bed for breakfast down on an Amish farm. Perfect pancake recipes like a Hootenanny Pancake which look as good as they taste and are a cinch to make, will guarantee that your gang won't be snoozing through the alarm clock.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set. Top with berries and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Slice and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 244
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 348mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!