Rise & Shine Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to easy breakfast recipes, there's no better way to wake up than with something warm, cheesy, and served on a waffle! Make our Rise & Shine Waffles for a morning that the whole family will remember. Since it starts with an easy shortcut, breakfast will be ready before anyone has time to realize they're hungry. All you have to do is enjoy the smiles!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen waffles
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked sausage crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toast waffles to desired crispiness by placing them on a baking sheet. (We found that if we place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and then place the waffles on that, they toast better.)
- Top each waffle evenly with broccoli, sausage, and cheddar. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing waffle recipes, try our Belgian Berry Waffles, our Country Chicken and Waffles, or our Banana Split Waffles.
- How about some pancakes? Make our Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup, our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes, or our Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes!
- Want more family-friendly recipes? Check out our friends at Easy Home Meals!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.