Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a way to serve up pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving, but want something that's a little out of the norm? We've got you covered with our Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie! This recipe is a totally delicious twist on a Thanksgiving dessert classic and, thanks to the caramel drizzle, it's one you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, sugar, salt, flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and evaporated milk; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate until well chilled. Top with whipped topping, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Check This Out!
- For more amazing pumpkin recipes, try our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake, our Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler, or our Pumpkin Patch Squares.
- We've got your new potluck favorite, our Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake!
- Everyone needs a few staple pie recipes! We suggest our Strawberry Eggnog Pie, our Always-Good Chocolate Pie, and Grandma Millie's Apple Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 524
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 677mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!