Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a way to serve up pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving, but want something that's a little out of the norm? We've got you covered with our Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie! This recipe is a totally delicious twist on a Thanksgiving dessert classic and, thanks to the caramel drizzle, it's one you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, sugar, salt, flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and evaporated milk; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate until well chilled. Top with whipped topping, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Check This Out!
- For more amazing pumpkin recipes, try our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake, our Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler, or our Pumpkin Patch Squares.
- We've got your new potluck favorite, our Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake!
- Everyone needs a few staple pie recipes! We suggest our Strawberry Eggnog Pie, our Always-Good Chocolate Pie, and Grandma Millie's Apple Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 524
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 677mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!