We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You may want to pull out the forks and knives to eat these ooey-gooey frozen yogurt sandwiches.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chocolate frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
What to Do
- Spread 1/2 cup softened frozen yogurt over each of 2 toasted waffles. Top with remaining 2 toasted waffles.
- Cut each wafflewich into 4 wedges, and drizzle 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce evenly over wedges. Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!