Athenian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you noticed how the tastes of Greece are getting so popular? Now you know what one of our all-time favorite summer lunches is. (In fact, we like it in the spring, fall, and winter too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound twist or any medium pasta shape
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
What To Do:
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, cool and place in a large bowl.
Add onion, olives, feta cheese, green pepper, and tomatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over pasta and toss gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.