Bowties and Lollipops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Asian-inspired pasta dish is so good, you'll want to trade your fork in for a set of chopsticks! Serve up our recipe for Bowties and Lollipops when you're craving the unique flavors of Asian cooking.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup shoestring carrots
- 1/4 pound kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed, stems trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- Cook bowties according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- In a medium bowl combine 1/3 cup peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and garlic; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken and carrots and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add kale sprouts and soy mixture to skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until kale begins to wilt. Stir in bowtie pasta and sesame seeds and cook until heated through.