Chicken and Vegetable Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Any small pasta shape would work just fine in this Chicken and Vegetable Pasta recipe. Use different ones and see which your family likes best.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into -inch chunks
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 medium-sized plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound small-shaped pasta
What to Do
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat and add remaining ingredients except pasta. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- Add pasta to vegetables, and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
If you'd like, you can substitute a thawed and drained 16-ounce bag of frozen mixed vegetables for the squash and zucchini. Just add them when the chicken is almost cooked.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.