We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can't go wrong with pasta. It makes a super-quick meal and it always tastes good. But tonight let's do things a little bit different. Instead of heating up plain spaghetti sauce, we're gonna sauté clams with garlic and lemon juice for a scampi that's out of this world and ready in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) cans whole baby clams, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter. Stir in garlic, salt, and pepper and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in clams, lemon juice, and parsley; cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Pour clam sauce over linguine, toss until pasta is coated completely, and serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- While you're mincing the garlic, mince a few extra cloves and combine it with softened salted butter. Spread that over a loaf of French bread that's been cut in half lengthwise. Wrap it in foil and bake at 350 degree F. while preparing the scampi. When it's done, you'll have the perfect side!
- Looking for more ways to have delicious seafood at home? Try some of our favorites! Crazy-Fast Shrimp Scampi, Clams Pomodoro, Bistro Pan-Seared Scallops, and our Weeknight Surf 'n' Turf are great ways to enjoy the evening meal.
- Hungry for more? We've you got Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion and a collection of Easy Seafood Appetizer Recipes for your next party!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.