Creamy Chicken Artichoke Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever go to a fancy Italian restaurant, order a dish, and wonder how you could make that fabulous, five-star chicken and pasta recipe at home? Well, we think we have just the solution with this sophisticated, easier-than-it-looks, quick pasta recipe for Creamy Chicken Artichoke Pasta. Cooked with a touch of white wine, this chicken and pasta recipe truly is at the top of its class.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 (6 ounce) packages oven-roasted diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 (7-1/2 ounce) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saut 1 minute. Add wine, cook 1 minute. Add cream cheese, whipping ceam, and mustard; cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until melted, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken, artichokes, and pasta; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Serve immediately.
You'll want to have your salad and bread ready when you sit down to eat this pasta dish. It's best served immediately, while the sauce is still hot, creamy, and yummy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!