The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Creamy Chicken Artichoke Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 17 Min
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
Ever go to a fancy Italian restaurant, order a dish, and wonder how you could make that fabulous, five-star chicken and pasta recipe at home? Well, we think we have just the solution with this sophisticated, easier-than-it-looks, quick pasta recipe for Creamy Chicken Artichoke Pasta. Cooked with a touch of white wine, this chicken and pasta recipe truly is at the top of its class.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 (6 ounce) packages oven-roasted diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 (7-1/2 ounce) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saut 1 minute. Add wine, cook 1 minute. Add cream cheese, whipping ceam, and mustard; cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until melted, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken, artichokes, and pasta; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Serve immediately.
You'll want to have your salad and bread ready when you sit down to eat this pasta dish. It's best served immediately, while the sauce is still hot, creamy, and yummy!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
Jul 21, 2013
Can you substitute Neufchtel instead of full fat cream cheese and half and half/milk instead of whipping cream. Sounds delicious and easy so I hope substitutions will work. I am not opposed to full fat delicious ingredients, just trying to be good.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!