Creamy Chicken Artichoke Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever go to a fancy Italian restaurant, order a dish, and wonder how you could make that fabulous, five-star chicken and pasta recipe at home? Well, we think we have just the solution with this sophisticated, easier-than-it-looks, quick pasta recipe for Creamy Chicken Artichoke Pasta. Cooked with a touch of white wine, this chicken and pasta recipe truly is at the top of its class.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 (6 ounce) packages oven-roasted diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 (7-1/2 ounce) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saut 1 minute. Add wine, cook 1 minute. Add cream cheese, whipping ceam, and mustard; cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until melted, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken, artichokes, and pasta; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Serve immediately.
You'll want to have your salad and bread ready when you sit down to eat this pasta dish. It's best served immediately, while the sauce is still hot, creamy, and yummy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.