The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Lasagna Chicken Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Say hello and welcome to your new favorite recipe- this Lasagna Chicken Florentine. File this recipe among your favorite because there's no doubt it will be!
What You'll Need
- 2 3/4 cups bottled Alfredo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza blend cheese or Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine Alfredo sauce and nutmeg.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with half of chicken and half of spinach. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon pepper; top with 3/4 cup sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, ending with noodles.
- Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Cover with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray, and bake 25 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Uncover and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Lasagna typically takes longer to put together than it does to cook. Precooked noodles and prepackaged convenience products make my version a zip to prepare!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.